- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- dash of salt
- 1 1/4 cup stock (chicken or vegetable)
- 1 tablespoon vegan margarine
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free flour (all purpose or brown rice works best)
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
In a small saucepan, heat the orange juice and honey along with the vinegar, salt, orange rind and stock.
Mix together the margarine and flour into a paste. Add to the simmering sauce using a whisk so that you don’t get any lumps. Continue cooking sauce until thickened, only a couple of minutes. Its now ready to serve.