This is a great dressing for any salad you want to put it on. If you want it creamy, add some vegan mayonnaise to the recipe. Yum, yum!
In a food processor put:
- 1 ripe avocado, skinned and pitted
- 1/4 cup dried parsley, or 1/2 cup fresh parsley (you can add more if you like parsley; not one of my favorite herbs so I didn’t use much)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (or lemon juice if you prefer)
- 2 tablespoons ground pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Water to get to dressing consistency, 1/4-1 cup (my dressing came out fairly thick and I used 1/2 cup of water)
Blend until creamy and all ingredients are combined. Here, again, I used some roasted whole coriander seeds that I pulsed in my spice grinder so they were not fully ground and the pumpkin seeds were also only partially ground. This added some crunchy texture to the dressing.